Welcome to My Blog!!! Rain: Double Kill

Sisfor ITS

Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

Double Kill



                Sounds like one of game I played, DOTA. But this is not a game, why I say it double kill it’s because what happen to me like killing me slowly and happen twice. I try to make my self feel better, but it’s so hard. Maybe if just one score I feel nothing. But one of lecture I think it not compatible with what I’ve done. I know I can’t do so much, but at least I try my best. Every task, practical work, exam and the other I do it. And the final project, again this thing make me feel very very so disappointed. Fisrt in the second semester and now. Remember SISOP when I do 80% of the FP then I get the worst score in the team. Now I do at least the hard part about 60-70% then I must repeat this lecture for next semester. Where is the good side??
                I realize that the score not only from FP, I usually get bad score in exam. But not only me…but why the worst thing always after me?? I try to be patient, wise, accept anything happen to me. But I can hold on to this pain to long. I wanna cry, but it doesn’t make my pain gone. I know score is not everything, but how it’s make your parent disappoint?? It just make the pain getting worst…I say it double kill, right??
                For me, we going to collage not for the score, we’re going for the lecture. Not only formal lecture but also everything about live. How you get up after you fall?? Don’t care how deep you fall. How you find friend?? How you love someone?? How you learn something outside the college. In the end you will realize that what you learn is bigger than just score you got. I still believe wiseword which sound like “Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang” and I still waiting that shine come to me. Like “Semua akan Indah pada Waktunya” and I always believe the time will come. Now I just need do the best and pray for the rest to GOD, and it’s only one I believe ALLAH.
                Lagi pengen nulis pake bahasa inggris nih. Maklum pikiran kacau. Maaf yah kalo tulisan dan bahasanya ancur, hahahaha. I feel better now, even I just share what I feel to this blog. It’s because I don’t know want to share this to whom??

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar